Cost of living in Cúcuta, Colombia vs Poza Rica de Hidalgo, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 270 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 13, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00594 MXN / COP
Do you live in Poza Rica de Hidalgo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cúcuta (Colombia) is 21% cheaper than in Poza Rica de Hidalgo (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 24,000 in Poza Rica de Hidalgo you would need to make just about Mex$ 18,994 (COL$3,196,185) in Cúcuta.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tunis costs 85,000 Dinar (1 minute ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Phoenix, Arizona costs $3.51 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨719 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Puerto Montt costs CH$35,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 80 (about 2 hours ago)