Cost of living in Concordia, Argentina vs Poza Rica de Hidalgo, Mexico
WARNING! Concordia has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Concordia.
|Personal Care||- 62%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 79 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.30734 MXN / ARS *
Do you live in Poza Rica de Hidalgo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Concordia (Argentina) is 55% cheaper than in Poza Rica de Hidalgo (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 23,000 in Poza Rica de Hidalgo you would need to make just about Mex$ 10,368 (ARS $33,736) in Concordia.
Prices recently added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Agartala costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nazareth costs 2,720 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$10 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santa Rosa costs ARS $2,686,000 (about 4 hours ago)