Cost of living in Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States vs Poza Rica de Hidalgo, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 187%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 83 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 22.272 MXN / USD
Do you live in Poza Rica de Hidalgo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Colorado Springs, Colorado (United States) is 150% more expensive than in Poza Rica de Hidalgo (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 55,007 ($2,470) in Colorado Springs, Colorado to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 22,000 in Poza Rica de Hidalgo.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Debrecen costs 150,000 Ft (9 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Saint Petersburg costs руб 57,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Piracicaba costs R$ 3,200 (32 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Ghaziabad costs ₨120 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $120 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Kanpur costs ₨489 (about 1 hour ago)