Cost of living in Cochabamba, Bolivia vs Poza Rica de Hidalgo, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 485 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 3.222 MXN / BOB
Do you live in Poza Rica de Hidalgo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cochabamba (Bolivia) is 28% more expensive than in Poza Rica de Hidalgo (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 31,999 ($b9,932) in Cochabamba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 25,000 in Poza Rica de Hidalgo.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antofagasta costs CH$8,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $11 (22 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Oslo costs kr 105 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Herzliya costs 3,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ufa costs руб 600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,236 (about 2 hours ago)