Cost of living in Chomutov, Czech Republic vs Poza Rica de Hidalgo, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 54 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.007 MXN / CZK
Do you live in Poza Rica de Hidalgo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chomutov (Czech Republic) is 38% more expensive than in Poza Rica de Hidalgo (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 34,589 (34,343 Kč) in Chomutov to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 25,000 in Poza Rica de Hidalgo.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tauranga costs NZ$2,043 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Pucallpa costs S/. 180 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €13 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,830 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Moscow costs руб 150 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago de Compostela costs €900 (about 3 hours ago)