Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada vs Poza Rica de Hidalgo, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 155%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 124 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2020. Exchange rate: 16.790 MXN / CAD
Do you live in Poza Rica de Hidalgo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada) is 126% more expensive than in Poza Rica de Hidalgo (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 54,202 (C$3,228) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 24,000 in Poza Rica de Hidalgo.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,615 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Melbourne costs AU$35 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Lisbon costs €10 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Pedro Sula costs L 26 (about 3 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tauranga costs NZ$2,043 (about 3 hours ago)