Cost of living in Chania, Greece vs Poza Rica de Hidalgo, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 101%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2020. Exchange rate: 26.340 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Poza Rica de Hidalgo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chania (Greece) is 98% more expensive than in Poza Rica de Hidalgo (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 51,419 (€1,952) in Chania to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 26,000 in Poza Rica de Hidalgo.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Monrovia costs 600 L$ (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucumán costs ARS $440 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salta costs ARS $440 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,600TL (about 2 hours ago)