Cost of living in Ceuta, Spain vs Poza Rica de Hidalgo, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 284%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 95 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 26.524 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Poza Rica de Hidalgo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ceuta (Spain) is 85% more expensive than in Poza Rica de Hidalgo (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 40,620 (€1,531) in Ceuta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 22,000 in Poza Rica de Hidalgo.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 95,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €20,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Zurich costs CHF 2.65 (42 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Neuquén costs ARS $2,500 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paulinia costs R$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)