Cost of living in Cartagena, Colombia vs Poza Rica de Hidalgo, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 243 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00596 MXN / COP
Do you live in Poza Rica de Hidalgo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cartagena (Colombia) is 4% more expensive than in Poza Rica de Hidalgo (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 27,157 (COL$4,559,028) in Cartagena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 26,000 in Poza Rica de Hidalgo.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coimbatore costs ₨15,248 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berkeley, California costs $3,253 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $12 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Salvador costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Algiers costs 500 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Managua costs 35 C$ (about 1 hour ago)