Cost of living in Budapest, Hungary vs Poza Rica de Hidalgo, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 100%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,093 prices entered by 144 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.07623 MXN / HUF
Do you live in Poza Rica de Hidalgo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Budapest (Hungary) is 59% more expensive than in Poza Rica de Hidalgo (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 41,388 (542,903 Ft) in Budapest to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 26,000 in Poza Rica de Hidalgo.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miri costs RM10 (5 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Zagreb costs 4,000 kn (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Debrecen costs 150,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Saint Petersburg costs руб 57,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Piracicaba costs R$ 3,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Ghaziabad costs ₨120 (about 1 hour ago)