Cost of living in Brno, Czech Republic vs Poza Rica de Hidalgo, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 173 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.009 MXN / CZK
Do you live in Poza Rica de Hidalgo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brno (Czech Republic) is 54% more expensive than in Poza Rica de Hidalgo (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 40,023 (39,674 Kč) in Brno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 26,000 in Poza Rica de Hidalgo.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $13 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beijing costs 10,000元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$17,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in La Plata costs ARS $5,087 (about 2 hours ago)