Cost of living in Bonn, Germany vs Poza Rica de Hidalgo, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 108%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 142 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2020. Exchange rate: 26.389 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Poza Rica de Hidalgo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bonn (Germany) is 149% more expensive than in Poza Rica de Hidalgo (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 62,227 (€2,358) in Bonn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 25,000 in Poza Rica de Hidalgo.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coimbatore costs ₨15,248 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berkeley, California costs $3,253 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $12 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Salvador costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Algiers costs 500 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Managua costs 35 C$ (about 1 hour ago)