Cost of living in Bogotá, Colombia vs Poza Rica de Hidalgo, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 4,831 prices entered by 510 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 10, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00598 MXN / COP
Do you live in Poza Rica de Hidalgo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bogotá (Colombia) is 20% more expensive than in Poza Rica de Hidalgo (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 29,985 (COL$5,011,750) in Bogotá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 25,000 in Poza Rica de Hidalgo.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Puebla costs Mex$ 527 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Torreón costs Mex$ 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Xalapa costs Mex$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$15,000 (about 2 hours ago)