Cost of living in Bilbao, Spain vs Poza Rica de Hidalgo, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 117%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 335 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 13, 2020. Exchange rate: 26.247 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Poza Rica de Hidalgo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bilbao (Spain) is 127% more expensive than in Poza Rica de Hidalgo (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 54,449 (€2,075) in Bilbao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 24,000 in Poza Rica de Hidalgo.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €7 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$25 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,400 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1,321 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)