Cost of living in Bhopal, India vs Poza Rica de Hidalgo, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 22%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 128 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 06, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.30452 MXN / INR
Do you live in Poza Rica de Hidalgo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bhopal (India) is 18% cheaper than in Poza Rica de Hidalgo (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 25,000 in Poza Rica de Hidalgo you would need to make just about Mex$ 20,478 (₨67,246) in Bhopal.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, California costs $30 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨1,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £900 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Ayacucho costs S/. 14 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Doha costs 26 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)