Cost of living in Beja, Tunisia vs Poza Rica de Hidalgo, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 54 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 13, 2020. Exchange rate: 8.105 MXN / TND
Do you live in Poza Rica de Hidalgo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beja (Tunisia) is 27% cheaper than in Poza Rica de Hidalgo (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 26,000 in Poza Rica de Hidalgo you would need to make just about Mex$ 19,073 (2,353 Dinar) in Beja.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €7 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$25 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1,321 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)