Cost of living in Bălţi, Moldova vs Poza Rica de Hidalgo, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.329 MXN / MDL
Do you live in Poza Rica de Hidalgo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bălţi (Moldova) is 16% cheaper than in Poza Rica de Hidalgo (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 26,000 in Poza Rica de Hidalgo you would need to make just about Mex$ 21,955 (16,525 Leu) in Bălţi.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Düsseldorf costs €80 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington, Massachusetts costs $20 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Satu Mare costs 100 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Oslo costs kr 80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 5,000 ₪ (about 3 hours ago)