Cost of living in Bakersfield, California, United States vs Poza Rica de Hidalgo, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 219%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 119 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 09, 2020. Exchange rate: 22.385 MXN / USD
Do you live in Poza Rica de Hidalgo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bakersfield, California (United States) is 127% more expensive than in Poza Rica de Hidalgo (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 52,109 ($2,328) in Bakersfield, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 23,000 in Poza Rica de Hidalgo.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$1,500,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Puebla costs Mex$ 527 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Torreón costs Mex$ 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Xalapa costs Mex$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)