Cost of living in Alicante, Spain vs Poza Rica de Hidalgo, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 455 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2020. Exchange rate: 26.524 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Poza Rica de Hidalgo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alicante (Spain) is 95% more expensive than in Poza Rica de Hidalgo (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 44,793 (€1,689) in Alicante to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 23,000 in Poza Rica de Hidalgo.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Luis costs ARS $20,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 216 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Manila costs Php3.17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tarija costs $b80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs Php2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in Regina costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)