Cost of living in Adana, Turkey vs Poza Rica de Hidalgo, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 20%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 190 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 13, 2020. Exchange rate: 3.061 MXN / TRY
Do you live in Poza Rica de Hidalgo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Adana (Turkey) is 31% cheaper than in Poza Rica de Hidalgo (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 23,000 in Poza Rica de Hidalgo you would need to make just about Mex$ 15,893 (5,192TL) in Adana.
Prices recently added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Phoenix, Arizona costs $3.51 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨719 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Puerto Montt costs CH$35,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dnipro costs 150₴ (about 4 hours ago)