Cost of living in Abuja, Nigeria vs Poza Rica de Hidalgo, Mexico
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 177 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.05801 MXN / NGN *
Do you live in Poza Rica de Hidalgo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abuja (Nigeria) is 50% more expensive than in Poza Rica de Hidalgo (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 39,093 (673,853 ₦) in Abuja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 26,000 in Poza Rica de Hidalgo.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Satu Mare costs 100 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Oslo costs kr 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 5,000 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,650 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kanpur costs ₨170 (about 3 hours ago)