Cost of living in Zuwarah, Libya vs Potosí, Bolivia
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.008 BOB / LYD *
Do you live in Potosí? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zuwarah (Libya) is 13% more expensive than in Potosí (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b6,785 (1,355 Dinar) in Zuwarah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b6,000 in Potosí.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Paulinia costs R$ 100 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Dhaka costs Taka 200 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €2,100 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$2,033 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Faro costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Huntsville, Alabama costs $0.49 (about 1 hour ago)