Cost of living in Yun-lin, Taiwan vs Potosí, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.23457 BOB / TWD
Do you live in Potosí? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yun-lin (Taiwan) is 28% more expensive than in Potosí (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b8,308 (35,419 NT$) in Yun-lin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b6,500 in Potosí.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairns costs AU$20 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Jamnagar costs ₨30 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Faridabad costs ₨400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Malmo costs 510 kr (about 5 hours ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Dhaka costs Taka 40 (about 5 hours ago)