Cost of living in Yokohama, Japan vs Potosí, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.06550 BOB / JPY
Do you live in Potosí? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yokohama (Japan) is 81% more expensive than in Potosí (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b11,232 (¥171,482) in Yokohama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b6,200 in Potosí.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Panama City costs 1,200 B/. (1 minute ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in New York City costs $17 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Montreal costs C$43 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Manchester costs £1,211 (about 2 hours ago)