Cost of living in Yogyakarta, Indonesia vs Potosí, Bolivia
|Personal Care||- 60%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 55 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00047 BOB / IDR
Do you live in Potosí? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yogyakarta (Indonesia) is 25% cheaper than in Potosí (Bolivia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $b5,900 in Potosí you would need to make just about $b4,426 (Rp 9,517,402) in Yogyakarta.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $13 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Faridabad costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Malmo costs 510 kr (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Dhaka costs Taka 40 (about 4 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Louis, Missouri costs $80,000 (about 5 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Halifax costs C$20 (about 6 hours ago)