Cost of living in Yekaterinburg, Russia vs Potosí, Bolivia
|Personal Care||- 34%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 46 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.09457 BOB / RUB
Do you live in Potosí? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yekaterinburg (Russia) is 15% cheaper than in Potosí (Bolivia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $b6,400 in Potosí you would need to make just about $b5,412 (руб 57,227) in Yekaterinburg.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montevideo costs $U40 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $3,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Colombo costs 1,000 ₨ (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sofia costs 10 лв (about 2 hours ago)