Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar vs Potosí, Bolivia
|Personal Care||- 26%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 190 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00505 BOB / MMK
Do you live in Potosí? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 7% more expensive than in Potosí (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b6,721 (1,330,268 Kyat) in Yangon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b6,300 in Potosí.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuevitas costs 5.00 CUC (less than a minute ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Amsterdam costs €1.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Saint Petersburg costs руб 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Pretoria costs R 2,805 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Long Beach, California costs $1,300 (about 2 hours ago)