Cost of living in Wollongong, Australia vs Potosí, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 54 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2020. Exchange rate: 4.995 BOB / AUD
Do you live in Potosí? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wollongong (Australia) is 56% more expensive than in Potosí (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b10,307 (AU$2,063) in Wollongong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b6,600 in Potosí.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Saint Petersburg costs руб 7,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Agartala costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nazareth costs 2,720 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$10 (about 3 hours ago)