Cost of living in Winnipeg, Canada vs Potosí, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 201 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2020. Exchange rate: 5.200 BOB / CAD
Do you live in Potosí? We need your help!
Cost of living in Winnipeg (Canada) is 46% more expensive than in Potosí (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b9,083 (C$1,746) in Winnipeg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b6,200 in Potosí.
Prices recently added
- 12 eggs, large in Granada costs €1.20 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leicester costs £20 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of bread in Damascus costs 875 £ (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 375 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Córdoba costs ARS $45,000 (about 1 hour ago)