Cost of living in Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles vs Potosí, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 3.854 BOB / ANG
Do you live in Potosí? We need your help!
Cost of living in Willemstad (Netherlands Antilles) is 69% more expensive than in Potosí (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b9,643 (ƒ 2,502) in Willemstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b5,700 in Potosí.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨1,150 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £900 (24 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Ayacucho costs S/. 14 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Doha costs 26 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)