Cost of living in Warsaw, Poland vs Potosí, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,234 prices entered by 118 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 09, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.845 BOB / PLN
Do you live in Potosí? We need your help!
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 9% more expensive than in Potosí (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b6,749 (3,659 zł) in Warsaw to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b6,200 in Potosí.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £915 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco costs Mex$ 21 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Granada costs €38 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vigo costs €750 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pretoria costs R 7,000 (about 3 hours ago)