Cost of living in Vratsa, Bulgaria vs Potosí, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2020. Exchange rate: 4.165 BOB / BGN
Do you live in Potosí? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vratsa (Bulgaria) is 15% cheaper than in Potosí (Bolivia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $b5,500 in Potosí you would need to make just about $b4,659 (1,119 лв) in Vratsa.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucumán costs ARS $440 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salta costs ARS $440 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,600TL (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Edinburgh costs £1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tunis costs 85,000 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)