Cost of living in Voronezh, Russia vs Potosí, Bolivia
|Personal Care||- 39%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 130 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.09293 BOB / RUB
Do you live in Potosí? We need your help!
Cost of living in Voronezh (Russia) is 24% cheaper than in Potosí (Bolivia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $b6,300 in Potosí you would need to make just about $b4,817 (руб 51,838) in Voronezh.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burgas costs 8 лв (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miri costs RM10 (6 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Zagreb costs 4,000 kn (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Debrecen costs 150,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Saint Petersburg costs руб 57,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Piracicaba costs R$ 3,200 (about 1 hour ago)