Cost of living in Visakhapatnam, India vs Potosí, Bolivia
|Personal Care||- 47%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 93 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.09222 BOB / INR
Do you live in Potosí? We need your help!
Cost of living in Visakhapatnam (India) is 26% cheaper than in Potosí (Bolivia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $b5,600 in Potosí you would need to make just about $b4,172 (₨45,238) in Visakhapatnam.
Prices recently added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Noorder-Paarl costs R 1,200 (12 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Bhubaneswar costs ₨330 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Addis Ababa costs 160 Birr (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bata costs 10,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pointe-à-Pitre costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨890 (about 1 hour ago)