Cost of living in Vilnius, Lithuania vs Potosí, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 232 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 13, 2020. Exchange rate: 8.137 BOB / EUR
Do you live in Potosí? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vilnius (Lithuania) is 17% more expensive than in Potosí (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b6,996 (€860) in Vilnius to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b6,000 in Potosí.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €7 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$25 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1,321 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)