Cost of living in Villavicencio, Colombia vs Potosí, Bolivia
|Personal Care||- 35%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 315 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00185 BOB / COP
Do you live in Potosí? We need your help!
Cost of living in Villavicencio (Colombia) is 20% cheaper than in Potosí (Bolivia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $b5,700 in Potosí you would need to make just about $b4,558 (COL$2,461,325) in Villavicencio.
Prices recently added
- 10 eggs, large in Arkhangelsk costs руб 72 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antofagasta costs CH$8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Oslo costs kr 105 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Herzliya costs 3,000 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ufa costs руб 600 (about 2 hours ago)