Cost of living in Villahermosa, Mexico vs Potosí, Bolivia
|Personal Care||- 33%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 245 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.31028 BOB / MXN
Do you live in Potosí? We need your help!
Cost of living in Villahermosa (Mexico) is 8% cheaper than in Potosí (Bolivia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $b5,900 in Potosí you would need to make just about $b5,427 (Mex$ 17,492) in Villahermosa.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Oslo costs kr 80 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 5,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albany, New York costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kanpur costs ₨170 (about 2 hours ago)