Cost of living in Vijayawada, India vs Potosí, Bolivia
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.09204 BOB / INR
Do you live in Potosí? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vijayawada (India) is 28% cheaper than in Potosí (Bolivia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $b5,400 in Potosí you would need to make just about $b3,881 (₨42,171) in Vijayawada.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Malé costs 95 Rufiyaa (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Houston, Texas costs $20,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Colombo costs 1,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Perugia costs €200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Huancayo costs S/. 60 (about 1 hour ago)