Cost of living in Vigo, Spain vs Potosí, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 187 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 8.123 BOB / EUR
Do you live in Potosí? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vigo (Spain) is 24% more expensive than in Potosí (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b7,448 (€917) in Vigo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b6,000 in Potosí.
Prices recently added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Mountain View, California costs $1.05 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niterói costs R$ 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Caracas costs 250,000 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Long Beach, California costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Quito costs $0.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in San Jose del Cabo costs Mex$ 65 (about 2 hours ago)