Cost of living in Vienna, Austria vs Potosí, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 348 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 8.117 BOB / EUR
Do you live in Potosí? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vienna (Austria) is 48% more expensive than in Potosí (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b9,176 (€1,130) in Vienna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b6,200 in Potosí.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Zurich costs CHF 2.65 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Neuquén costs ARS $2,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$50 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paulinia costs R$ 100 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Dhaka costs Taka 200 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €2,100 (32 minutes ago)