Cost of living in Veszprém, Hungary vs Potosí, Bolivia
|Personal Care||- 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.02360 BOB / HUF
Do you live in Potosí? We need your help!
Cost of living in Veszprém (Hungary) is 10% cheaper than in Potosí (Bolivia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $b6,600 in Potosí you would need to make just about $b5,911 (250,465 Ft) in Veszprém.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Monrovia costs 600 L$ (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucumán costs ARS $440 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salta costs ARS $440 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,600TL (about 2 hours ago)