Cost of living in Västerås, Sweden vs Potosí, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.788 BOB / SEK
Do you live in Potosí? We need your help!
Cost of living in Västerås (Sweden) is 46% more expensive than in Potosí (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b9,654 (12,259 kr) in Västerås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b6,600 in Potosí.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Uberlandia costs R$ 4.30 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 95,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €20,000 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Zurich costs CHF 2.65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Neuquén costs ARS $2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)