Cost of living in Vancouver, Canada vs Potosí, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 100%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,001 prices entered by 166 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2020. Exchange rate: 5.200 BOB / CAD
Do you live in Potosí? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vancouver (Canada) is 71% more expensive than in Potosí (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b9,775 (C$1,880) in Vancouver to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b5,700 in Potosí.
Prices recently added
- 12 eggs, large in Granada costs €1.20 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leicester costs £20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of bread in Damascus costs 875 £ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 375 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Córdoba costs ARS $45,000 (about 2 hours ago)