Cost of living in Valencia, Spain vs Potosí, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 527 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2020. Exchange rate: 8.204 BOB / EUR
Do you live in Potosí? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valencia (Spain) is 30% more expensive than in Potosí (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b8,062 (€983) in Valencia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b6,200 in Potosí.
Prices recently added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Agartala costs ₨100 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $100 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nazareth costs 2,720 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$10 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santa Rosa costs ARS $2,686,000 (about 3 hours ago)