Cost of living in Valdivia, Chile vs Potosí, Bolivia
|Personal Care||- 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 191 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00896 BOB / CLP
Do you live in Potosí? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valdivia (Chile) is about the same as in Potosí (Bolivia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $b6,000 in Potosí you would need to make just about $b5,936 (CH$662,772) in Valdivia.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in New York City costs $17 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Montreal costs C$43 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Manchester costs £1,211 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in London costs £20 (about 3 hours ago)