Cost of living in Ushuaia, Argentina vs Potosí, Bolivia
WARNING! Ushuaia has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ushuaia.
|Personal Care||- 55%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 251 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.09507 BOB / ARS *
Do you live in Potosí? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ushuaia (Argentina) is 29% cheaper than in Potosí (Bolivia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $b6,000 in Potosí you would need to make just about $b4,246 (ARS $44,666) in Ushuaia.
Prices recently added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Noorder-Paarl costs R 1,200 (1 minute ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Bhubaneswar costs ₨330 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Addis Ababa costs 160 Birr (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bata costs 10,000 Franc (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pointe-à-Pitre costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨890 (about 1 hour ago)