Cost of living in Ulsan, South Korea vs Potosí, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00578 BOB / KRW
Do you live in Potosí? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulsan (South Korea) is 41% more expensive than in Potosí (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b7,916 (₩1,370,337) in Ulsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b5,600 in Potosí.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Amsterdam costs €1.00 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Saint Petersburg costs руб 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Pretoria costs R 2,805 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Long Beach, California costs $1,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Montreal costs C$1.07 (about 2 hours ago)