Cost of living in Uberlandia, Brazil vs Potosí, Bolivia
|Personal Care||- 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.300 BOB / BRL
Do you live in Potosí? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uberlandia (Brazil) is 13% cheaper than in Potosí (Bolivia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $b6,000 in Potosí you would need to make just about $b5,198 (R$ 3,998) in Uberlandia.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$2,033 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Faro costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Huntsville, Alabama costs $0.49 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karlsruhe costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Arkhangelsk costs руб 72 (about 2 hours ago)