Cost of living in Turin, Italy vs Potosí, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 378 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 8.102 BOB / EUR
Do you live in Potosí? We need your help!
Cost of living in Turin (Italy) is 37% more expensive than in Potosí (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b7,971 (€984) in Turin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b5,800 in Potosí.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $12 (12 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in La Plata costs ARS $5,087 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hrodna costs 1.40 BYN (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Uberlandia costs R$ 4.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 95,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €20,000 (about 2 hours ago)