Cost of living in Tunja, Colombia vs Potosí, Bolivia
|Personal Care||- 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00183 BOB / COP
Do you live in Potosí? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tunja (Colombia) is 22% cheaper than in Potosí (Bolivia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $b6,200 in Potosí you would need to make just about $b4,813 (COL$2,628,709) in Tunja.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Varanasi costs ₨40 (27 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Bangalore costs ₨48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,795 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Warangal costs ₨43 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Wellington costs NZ$150 (about 2 hours ago)